Sunday, October 11, 2009

I'll be posting more...

Hi all. I have a lot of catching up to do on my blog. I will start by posting images from Capitol Plein Air which was held in Sacramento last October. I'll be posting by the date the paintings were painted versus the date I post which helps me keep track of the events and paintings and when they were painted. I now have Photoshop on my new laptop so hopefully I'll be posting more often.

Starting with Capitol Plein Air I will then post images from my 2010 events including:
- Carmel Art Festival
- Los Gatos Plein Air
- San Clemente Plein Air
- Door County Plein Air
- Alameda Plein Air

Followed by events I have yet to paint at including:
- Plein Air Rockies
- North Tahoe Plein Air

I hope you enjoy my posts and would love to get feedback.
Thanks,
--Al

No comments: