Sunday, September 13, 2009

Dick and Mary's Sunrise - in private collection


To receive more information about this painting click here.
This was painted on Lake Tahoe off the dock of my host family's home. Dick and Mary were gracious hosts and have a beautiful home in a beautiful setting. On the last morning of the North Tahoe Plein Air I got up early to try to paint a little 6" x 8". When I got out there I found one of the other two painters at the house, Carole, had beaten me too it and was a half an hour ahead of me. I decided to walk halfway up the dock and paint the sunrise on the lake with the distant mountains and clouds reflecting in the water. Every morning that we were at the house we were presented with a unique, beautiful sunrise.
To see more of my North Tahoe Plein Air paintings and other lake and landscapes scenes please visit my web site; Alfredo Tofanelli Fine Art.

1 comment: